Innovative Programs & Events
The team from Heart At Work Associates offers workshops and presentations on topics related to career transitions, job search strategies, outplacement services and best practices in career development. The following are current offerings:
- Learn how to build a strong and effective profile and how to leverage LI in your job search
- Access organizations of interest to you, and find relevant job postings and increase your ranking on searches
- When: Monthly…typically, the second Wednesday 5:30-8:30pm
- Fee: $125 includes an interactive workshop and detailed instructions
- Register: email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Boomer Institute:
- A unique employer matching program created expressly for experienced professionals aged 50+
- Will launch in Spring of 2017
- Sign up to the be first to know: theboomerinstitute.com
Your Second Act Conference: Exploring Lifestyle, Wellness & Work After 50
- Join us: Saturday, October 14, 2014 – 8am-5pm
- University of New England – Portland Campus
- Registration Fee: $99 – includes program, continental breakfast, lunch, wine reception & book signings, raffle
- For more info and to register: yoursecondactmaine.com
Networking Made Easy:
- Networking can be hard: Meeting new people, knowing what to ask, following up.
- Learn practical tips on strategic networking and a chance to meet people in an informal setting.
- These complimentary 2 hour sessions are offered by the Heart At Work team.
- By invitation only. Contact: email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
Workshops or Keynotes on work-related topics for any size group include:
- Get Beyond the Midlife Crisis: Understand Work in Life’s Second Half
- Recognize What You Are Called To Do
- Establish Your Professional Brand & Convey Your Professional Value
- Contact: Barbara Babkirk – firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your group’s needs for a keynote or presentation